Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Telur Balado

Rene suhardono has just launched his new book : Passion without creation is nothing

Ever since I became his twitter follower, back when I was still employed, I always read his encouraged tweet. 

As an HR, sometimes you need to find a motivation for yourself, to refresh your mind, while your surroundings gives you hard times, especially when they're on the other side of the company's policy. Rene's tweet really helped me to refresh my foundation, about why I should stay. 

If I didn't work for my passion, I might've retired from HR long time ago. It's not a very comfortable area to work with, though most of the time I feel very grateful to have it as my career. I have a very big energy I felt when I was doing it, and never got bored, even when I was doing Industrial Relation side. 

Same thing applied for baking. It's not what I am good at, but I enjoy the most. That's why I called it my passion. 

Passion (from the Latin verb patere meaning to suffer) is a very strong feeling about a person or thing. Passion is an intense emotion, compelling enthusiasm or desire for anything.

When my first order came through Path, It gave me a wake up call. If you really enjoy doing something, your positive energy will give you a healthy mind, spirit, and life. 

When I did my first order, it was a very tiring, non-stop day, and I have just finished baking almost midnite. But, with a companion and full support from the greatest hubby ever, I ended up that day with a very pleased feeling. 

I thought I was going to have a late monday wake up after that. But guess what, I was able to manage waking up at around 4.30 in the morning, and doing my routines after that with my precious babies. 

That day, then, I decided to cook something spicy and simple to eat, just to complete my happy mood, my choice came to telur balado ; )

Recipe:

250 grams of hard boiled eggs, shells remove
8-9 red chilli 
4 medium shallot
3 cloves garlics
1/2 tomato
Pepper, salt, and sugar to taste. 
1 cup vegetable oil and 1 tbsp of vegetable oil. 

Directions:
1. Heat 1 cup vegetable oil in a frying pan, then deep fry the eggs until they turn brown. 

2. Add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil, red chili, shallots, garlic, tomato in a food processor, then blend into paste. 

3. Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat, pour the paste, pepper, salt, and sugar to taste, mix it well. 

4. Add fried eggs, then continue to stir over medium heat until all paste and eggs combined. 

5. Serve hot.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This makes me homesick straight away,. It also gives me an idea what to cook for my dinner..

Tanti said...

Please deliver it to Jakarta as soon as you made it, okay???? 😜😜